Children’s Riding Holidays at Scottish Equestrian Hotel
We are looking forward to Post -Covid where children can get back to enjoying holidays with us.
All kids need something to look forward to. Especially this year !! There may need to be changes along the way but we will accomodate date changes and everything else necessary so you can have peace of mind to book with us and know that everything will be handled safely and carefully. We will not ask for payment until two days before arrival. We are booking for this summer from 30th June forward. Cost this year is £655 all inc £855 with english language.
- The kids return year after year and have great memories of their riding holidays with us. . Children’s riding holidays are jam packed with fun. But most of all SAFE !
- We have a great programme – with no time to get bored/homesick. Our children’s riding holidays are extremely entertaining and enjoyable, making many happy memories.
- Many kids come on their own but they make squads of pals in hours. Kids from all over the world meet here year after year, having kept in touch since the previous riding holiday with us. It’s a great friendly complex for kids to blossom and gain confidence.
- English language tuition with qualified teachers.
Childrens’ horse riding holidays are a mix of tuition and fun things to do on horseback, riding to music, picnic rides, games sessions, jumping and bareback riding.
Evening entertainment is provided by specially trained group leaders, with great ideas during your children’s riding holiday. There is something to do every night, but if you just want to hang out with your pals, there’s a variety of places to go, such as the places below.
- Peepers – our cinema , shows a movie every night at 7pm.
- Mingles – is a modern multi-function space for talent and dancing competitions or just hanging out..
- Chukkis – has the television – and its where kids eat. There’s great menus to suit everyone. Even the most picky.
- Gallops our new coffee bar and entertainment place in the indoor Arena. + ipod connections to our full theatre sound system.
- Lots of lovely green outdoor space for bar-b- qs, games and chilling. Great woods to ride and walk through. Spectacular countryside for picnic rides and treks.
Accommodation is in rooms of 2-4. Sharing a room with other young people increases the enjoyment of your riding holiday. There’s modern toilets and showers.
Riding groups are made according to ability so everyone has a great opportunity to improve their skills during their holiday. Every child is allocated a pony for the week. We have great horses and ponies !
The End of the Week Gymkhana ensures prizes and rosettes for everyone. Children’s riding holidays packed with fun from the first day to the last.
Above all we treat your child as though they were our own — WITH GREAT CARE!
24 / 7 onsite supervision. fantastic instructors and staff with all checks and accreditations in place. kind and individual attention. english language tuition with qualified teachers.
For children’s riding holidays, there is no better choice than Scottish Equestrian Hotel. Holidays run Sun- Sat Cost for 2021 is £655 pp.